Receivables Account Specialist
Lynnwood, WA 98036
The Receivables Account Specialist is responsible for collecting outstanding balances from residents, partnering directly with Community Managers and their associates to ensure all documentation is accurate and complete and that we are in compliance with all applicable laws and departmental policies/guidelines. Additionally, this position is responsible for achieving any established daily, weekly or monthly targets as well as address and actively work to resolve disputed accounts.
High School diploma required.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain data to team members and/or clients.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, property management (Yardi or One Site), and database management programs in order to complete required reports.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.Demonstrated excellent customer service orientation, with a strong emphasis on understanding and applying proven customer care techniques and processes
- Demonstrated strong research and analytic skills with the ability to apply skills in order to proactively identify and address issues
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, under defined supervision, within a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Strong detail orientation, organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information within established guidelines or regulations applying the appropriate level of diplomacy, tact, discretion, and privacy
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs