Senior Director of Real Estate
Irvine, CA 92602
The Senior Director of Real Estate formulates and develops annual financial goals and business plans that align to the Company’s strategy related to property management, and leads and directs the team members in the assigned markets in executing initiatives that enable the portfolio to meet and/or exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational objectives.
College degree in business, real estate, property management, marketing, or related field, and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- 10+ years of Multifamily leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal, financial, and human resources documents, to create and make compelling presentations to senior managers potential and existing clients, and other team members.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in using property management applications (such as Yardi or Real Page), and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to produce and retrieve required reports and other documents.
- Demonstrated analytical and mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to read and interpret financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Senior-level experience and skills in leading and managing others, including demonstrated skills in interviewing, on-boarding, directing, evaluating performance, and making effective talent management decisions.
- Employment history that demonstrates progressive levels of accountability and responsibility in the application and usage of property management and residential multi-housing business principles, and demonstrated knowledge and skills in executing sales, customer service, revenue/expense management , and financial business plans.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs