Operations Trainer (FL, GA, CO, CA)
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
The Operations Trainer will organize, schedule and enthusiastically facilitate engaging training sessions in support of business objectives for our community associates. The Operations Trainer should be considered a resource for all IMT associates and will be responsible for training all skill levels from new hires to experienced managers on topics including sales, customer service, soft skills, technical content, and operational procedures.
- Facilitate training programs via appropriate presentation method to include live instructor-led, webinar, team, or one-on-one training including: effectively communicating and organizing schedule with regional and community leaders; making appropriate travel and training location arrangements; preparing participant and facilitator materials; sending training invitations and tracking attendance; sending post-training surveys; providing feedback to community and regional leaders
- Act as subject matter expert on IMT’s processes, procedures, and software applications; provide help desk support by quickly and accurately responding to requests for assistance on IMT’s processes, procedures, and software applications; Connect associate with proper department or resource, if appropriate; provide highest level of service to our associates
- Effectively assist with onboarding of all new associates including: ordering appropriate new hire materials, schedule new hire training, and follow-up on associate’s progress to determine any additional training needs
- Assist in training needs analysis through various methods including: reviewing and analyzing corporate reports and business results; reviewing Mystery Shop Reports; gauging associate knowledge and understanding through assessments; soliciting feedback from associates, managers, regionals, and corporate; making appropriate suggestions for topics that align with business needs
- Assist with property takeovers by providing support and training, as needed
- Assist with the development and design of curriculum for community operations and service associates including: authoring participant and facilitator training materials; designing instructions, practice, and other learning activities; developing support materials including PowerPoint presentations, audiovisuals, graphics, workbooks, and other necessary materials; ability to educate other IMT trainers on developed curriculum
- Provide input and expertise into development of additional training curriculum including new hire, soft skills, technical, sales, and customer service training
- Maintain high level of industry-specific knowledge through professional development including: attending seminars, conferences, and events for both multi-family and training; reading appropriate books and periodicals, tracking trends through online and market research; networking with industry experts
- Contribute to additional projects as needed or requested
- National travel up to 40%, but subject to change based on business needs
Please apply if you have:
- Training experience within the multifamily housing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, business, psychology, or related field preferred
- Strong internal and external customer service skillsThe ability to self-motivate, take initiative, and work effectively with remote supervision
- Exceptional communication skills including the ability to motivate and persuade others; bilingual in English and Spanish would be a plus
- General understanding of adult learning principles and participant engagement and management
- The ability to effectively engage and teach participants of all skill and experience levels
- Strong relationship building skills to effectively partner with and influence associates at all levels of the organization
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and IMT software applications
- General understanding of property financials and budgeting
- The ability to establish rapport, trust, and credibility
IMT Residential is a nationwide, multi-family residential investment and property management firm headquartered in Sherman Oaks, California. We are a rapidly growing company always looking to match great talent with our varied career opportunities.
Founded in 1992 and recognized as a leader in the property management business with over 20,000 units owned and managed, IMT continues to innovate and set new standards for excellence in our field. The IMT team-oriented working environment is one where you are given the support and resources to use your skills to the fullest and thrive in your career. Your contributions are valued and recognized through a robust benefits package and career growth potential.
IMTeam: Integrity. Motivation. Teamwork. Excellence. Accountable. Memorable.
That describes who we are. Apply to the IMTeam Today!