Charleston, SC 29401
The Investment Analyst supports the execution of the Company's investment platform by performing financial analyses of investment opportunities, preparing appropriate documents to facilitate the underwriting and closing of real estate transactions, interfacing with brokers, equity partners, institutional clients, and the Company's investment leadership, and tracking and reporting on the status of multifamily transactions within the assigned geographic markets.
College degree in business, finance, or related field and/or equivalent experience is preferred in corporate finance related position. Graduate degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to develop, comprehend, and complete legal, financial, human resources, and other business documents and to provide updates and reports to owners and key business leaders.
- Expert-level proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet (Excel), and database management programs in order to complete, design, and develop required reports and documents. Experience in Timberline and other Company software applications related to budgeting and overall project management.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-management skills in order to establish, cultivate, and maintain productive relationships with brokers, institutional and equity partners, owners, lenders, and the variety of potential clients with whom Greystar does business.
- Strong organizational, time-management, and project management skills in order to effectively track, report, and manage multiple projects and priorities where meeting deadlines is critical.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs