Customer Service Manager
Studio City, CA 91602
Job Type: Non Exempt
State::CA City:Studio City
AvalonBay is proud to be named one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2019.
Outgoing. Expressive. Confident. Fun. Bold. Willing. Intuitive. Sound like you? If so, you may be just the right person to join the AVA team. With stylish apartment homes, killer amenities and an unbeatable location, AVA offers the latest in apartment living.
AvalonBay, an S&P 500 company, is in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring, and managing luxury apartments. So if you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with the top property management organization in the country, we'd like to hear from you!
We are looking for the right candidate to join our residential services team to assist with all activities related to our current and prospective residents.
The Customer Service Manager’s overall responsibilities include:
- Implement programs and services to residents and prospective residents of an assigned community to contribute to AVB’s annual business goals.
- Communicate with residents to ensure residents are knowledgeable regarding community’s services, operating procedures and issues/events.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from prospective residents.
- Respond to resident requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve problems and complaints. Follow through to ensure issue is resolved.
- Coordinate resident service issues with appropriate community staff such as maintenance, concierge, leasing, and management and ensure resident issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assists in the development, implementation and monitoring of programs to maximize revenue, control expense, improve customer satisfaction and manage on-site personnel.
- Implement or direct the implementation of all applicable Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations, particularly those related to fair housing.
Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years experience in a retail, hospitality or multi-family environment and will be tech-savvy with Microsoft Office skills and experience with devices and applications such as iPads, Facebook, etc. Undergraduate degree is preferred.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
AvalonBay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.