Senior Construction Director
Los Angeles, CA 90001
The Senior Construction Director is responsible for providing construction management services within the assigned region including working with a large variety of Clients, Regional Property Managers, Business Managers, Vendors, as well as other corporate and site staff on construction, structural and renovation projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepare and present upcoming proposed projects for both existing and new clients.
- Ensure that all code requirements comply with laws or rules of the state including regulatory agencies.
- Under the supervision of the Vice President, ensure that all Pinnacle region(s) and its properties -Repairs, Renovations, & Paint practices are in accordance with EPA regulatory requirement (state/federal) rule and laws for Lead Based Paint.
- Ensure all applicable permits and documentations are prepared properly and filed accordingly.
- Address corrective notices issued by the inspecting authority, ensure corrective action, compliance and meet time guidelines set forth by the issuing authority.
- Complete reports required by management within the time frame dictated.
- Must have knowledge of pertinent building or any code(s) associated with assigned projects.
- Responsible for the collection and oversight of bids for capital projects as requested.
- Provide written record of job progress, maintain up-to-date records of drawings and specification changes, shop drawings, samples, operating manuals, testing records, and job progress photos. Job’s will be delivered to the owner upon completion or on a monthly basis.
- Track invoices and collections for the construction management department.
- Responsible for an analysis of each contract including the set up or the monitoring of the project accounting system for date costs, payment status and cash flow.
- Responsible for evaluation and assessment of budgets as requested.
- Responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and updating all paperwork required.
- Attend budget meetings with the client and Regional Property Managers when necessary.
- Work alongside the Regional Property Manager on current and upcoming capital renovation projects.
- Available during normal business hours to advise on-site staff, Regional Property Manager's, Vendors, and other peers as needed on various maintenance and renovation projects.
- Available after normal business hours for major emergencies if needed.
- Assist with client communication and tours as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.