Accounts Payable/Administrative Assistant - Property Services
San Diego, CA 92101
Are you the type of person that takes pride in the work you do? Are you well organized and have great attention to details? ConAm Management Corporation is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable/Administrative Assistant to work in our San Diego Corporate Property Services department. The role provides administrative support to the department ensuring the effective and smooth running of the day-to-day operations.
Reporting to the VP of Property Services, the responsibilities include:
- Process expense reports, mileage reimbursements, invoices, etc.
- Invoice Processing
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, reports, and other documents
- Manage and maintain schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Due diligence document procurement
- Contract administration
- Answering, screening, and routing incoming calls
- Opening and distributing mail
- Maintain supplies and filing
- Assist with property transitioning
- Recall review
- Lien release collection
- ROF (supplies)
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- 2-3 years prior administrative experience; preferably in a property management environment
- Strong computer knowledge in the following: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Adobe Acrobat and MS Publisher experience preferred; must be internet savvy
- Great proofreading skills are essential
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have excellent multi-tasking skills, and have strong organization skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in different situations with numerous personalities; must also be able to communicate professionally with all levels of employees, residents, vendors, clients, etc.
- MRI/Yardi experience a plus!
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) a plus!
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas. Today, 1,500 ConAm associates manage approximately 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application. If you are unable to apply that way today, you can still submit a resume via email or fax to (858) 614-7507.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!