Regional Director of Education
Roseville, CA 95661
ConAm Management Corporation is looking for a dynamic motivator for our Regional Director of Education (RDE) to support our California associates in the Sacramento area. The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented with strong communication, computer, community experience, and presentation skills. The RDE will be responsible for creating and motivating superior regional performance in all aspects of the education, associate development, and customer service for the successful operation of apartment communities in the region.
- Minimum of two years of previous education/training experience
- Minimum two years property management experience
- Train ConAm’s core leasing, customer service and marketing courses in an effective and motivational manner.
- Ability to facilitate and rollout portfolio of classes via live, video, and webinar methods
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and InDesign
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance coverage
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!