IT Systems Engineer
San Diego, CA 92101
IT Systems Engineer
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that has a presence in 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
The ConAm Way:
- Do the Right Thing, Always
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Work on Yourself
- Being Kind
- Keeping Things Fun (Just to name a few)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a IT Systems Engineer to join our IT team at our Corporate office in San Diego. The IT Systems Engineer will for identifying, supporting and delivering technology solutions and ensuring stability for a server and SaaS environment. This position will coordinate with the Project Management Team.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- Experience with developing and implementing process and procedures
- Experience in supporting, maintaining and improving virtual server infrastructures
- Experience in partnering and coordinating with teams, departments and Senior Level Leadership
- Knowledge of Enterprise Antivirus/Malware Protection Software (Trend Officescan/ Trend Deep Security/Cyclance/Crowdstrike)
- Strong knowledge of AD and GPO
- Demonstrated vendor management experience
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving capability
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing multiple projects and activities
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of urgency
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated desire to deliver exceptional solutions and services
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of recruiting experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications; including MS Project & Sharepoint
- 10+ years of experience with IT tools: VMware VSphere, enterprise hardware (Nutanix experience required), Powershell, and Microsoft Windows Server
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm HR team, please apply today!