Sr. Budgeting Analyst
Irving, TX 75014
The Sr Property Budgeting Analyst facilitates, supports, and leads the company's budgeting and forecasting process. This position provides both financial and software support to generate and analyze budget reporting in order to provide management with data and input to formulate strategies, reports, and actions for improving adoption and performance.
College degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field, and/or equivalent experience, MBA is highly preferred. CPA preferred.
- At least 3 years of budgeting, forecasting, and planning experience.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain data to team members via presentations, data files, and training classes.
- High degree of proficiency in word processing, excel, power point, SharePoint, property management software (Yardi and One Site), and database management programs in order to complete required reports and communication materials.
- Must be proactive, self-directed, highly motivated, and possess skills in time management in order to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs