Software Trainer - Business Intelligence
Irving, TX 75014
The Software Trainer leads and participates in the development of the Company's software training curriculum and programs, and designs, conducts, facilitates, and evaluates systems training programs for the Company's team members.
College degree in information systems, education/training, or related field, and/or equivalent experience within the industry.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to create and make presentations to team members at all levels, and to design and teach information systems training programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, internet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports, produce necessary communication materials, and use the internet for communication, research, and other business purposes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in property management software (preferably Yardi and Real Page), and other computer applications and software used by the Company sufficient to maintain, troubleshoot, provide instructions, and install as needed.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of an information systems or computer background sufficient to design and provide software systems educational information and training classes to team members and management.
- Proficiency in project management skills to create project plans, track and monitor progress, meet production and delivery deadlines, and oversee project implementation across multiple properties or geographic areas.
- Knowledge and experience in apartment community operation sufficient to understand the processes, procedures, and daily workflow relative to the use of computer applications and property management systems.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs