Experienced Student Housing Leasing Mana
Sacramento, CA 95826
Apartment Leasing Specialist/Assistant Manager Sacramento
Job Type: Full-time
- Must have experience in effective leasing.
- Develop and implement successful short and long-range marketing plans.
- Develop innovative and cost-effective advertising strategies, resident referral programs and other initiatives that generate qualified traffic.
- Develop effective off-site marketing networks and strategies, especially with UC Davis and other student networks.
- Serve as the point of contact for media sources for placement and development of advertising.
- Follow-up with all prospective residents.
- Follow-up with all leads to lease.
- Maintain high occupancy levels by demonstrating the value in our property to prospective residents.
- Evaluate the needs of our customers while communicating the corresponding benefits.
- Lease using effective selling techniques to close each sale by obtaining the required deposit(s)
- Follow policies and procedures regarding the quality acceptance of applicants.
- Asssit Community Manager in all operations
- Minimum 1 years experience in the residential apartment leasing
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the Internet for marketing purposes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, cheerful, possess high energy and a strong work ethic.
- Professional image.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Valid driver's license and proof of current automobile insurance.
- Reliable transportation.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Bonus Potential
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and skills.
Subject to criminal background and drug screening procedures.