Sr. Resident Manager
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Burbank Housing, a Non-Profit Organization dedicated to providing affordable housing in Sonoma and surrounding Counties, has an opening for a full-time Senior Resident Manager. The Senior Resident Manager of Papago/Paulin/Apple Valley/Walraven Apartments is responsible for oversight of the daily operations of these multiple, neighboring apartment communities including supervision of a full-time Assistant Manager and regularly assigned on-site maintenance staff. The responsibilities include but are not limited to: reviewing applications for potential tenants, renting or leasing apartments, collection of rents and deposits, oversight and monitoring of all common areas, scheduling and approving maintenance of property, investigation and resolution of tenant complaints and issues, and preparation and timely submission regulatory and company reports. The Resident Manager resides on site in an apartment within the managed community.
To apply, submit your resume to Burbank Housing Human Resources. This recruitment will remain open until filled.
*U.S. Mail:Human Resources,
Education and/or Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a large apartment complex, subsidized housing experience preferred. Real Estate license or college level property management course work is preferred.
- Commitment & enthusiasm toward achieving Burbank Housing’s Mission and Vision Statements.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Thorough understanding of affordable housing regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Competency in the implementation and practice of Fair Housing regulations.
- Experienced in supervision and understanding of staff management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task.
Management Skills: Ability to supervise, train, and direct on-site staff. Must be detail oriented, well organized, and must be sensitive to the needs and concerns of tenants and staff.
Other Skills and Requirements:
- Possession of a valid California Driver’s License, maintain a satisfactory driving record, reliable personal transportation and automobile insurance per requirements of the State of California.
- Working knowledge of computer software and systems: Microsoft Office competency required.
- Ability to quickly gain competency in Yardi Voyager or other software related to property management.
- Satisfactory criminal background history for employee and adults age 18 years and older who reside with employee.