Regional Portfolio Manager
San Diego, CA 92101
As a Regional Portfolio Manager with ConAm, you will oversee several affordable housing, tax credit, and Permanent Supportive Housing properties. You will make decisions in order to achieve the overall objectives of the communities in your region. You’ll hire, train, mentor, lead and inspire a team of property management professionals. You’ll oversee financial budgeting and reporting and you’ll manage the marketing and leasing efforts for all apartment communities in the portfolio.
We are currently looking for a full-time Regional Portfolio Manager to support the San Diego area.
- Previous experience as a regional manager in residential property management with supervisory/management experience
- Experience with affordable housing/tax credit properties to include Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH)
- CPM designation is a plus, but not required
- State of CA Real Estate License preferred
- Experience in developing property budgets, as well as dealing with complex operational matters on a daily basis
- Must have a valid drivers license and proof of automobile insurance coverage
- Local travel required; occasional travel out of state on an as needed basis
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel & Outlook; Yardi and/or Bostonpost software knowledge is a plus
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years and earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas. Today, approximately 1,500 ConAm associates manage more than 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!