Phoenix, AZ 85001
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT COMMUNITIES
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
What is The ConAm Way:
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Delivering Results
- Keeping Things Fun
(Just to name a few)
We are looking for a dependable, energetic Maintenance Technician to join our team at a 364 unit, A+ community in the South East Phoenix area.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You bring a minimum of 2-3 years of residential apartment experience or equivalent
- You are HVAC/EPA certified and have a good working knowledge and the ability to perform professional level maintenance services, such as plumbing, electrical, appliances, heating and air-conditioning, pool upkeep and general construction.
- You have the ability to use simple tools, power tools, and motor/electrical vehicles.
- You possess good communication skills both, verbal and written
- You have a passion for helping others
- You are flexible with your schedule and can work weekends when and if required and participate in an on-call rotation
- You possess a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!