Community Manager at the Amazing TRADEMARK Mid-Rise Property!
Irvine, CA 92602
Greystar, the nation’s largest apartment management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an experienced Community Manager to join our team in DOWNTOWN LA at TRADEMARK- an amazing Mid-Rise property! Ideal candidates should have a minimum of three years experience as a manager of a multifamily community.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Additionally, candidates must be organized and possess strong computer skills. Extensive knowledge of Yardi and/or Onesite (based on business need) and community budgeting is also desired.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement.
Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
To supervise all phases of on-site operations.
- Handles emergency situations
- Develops and implements new strategies and programs designed to ensure long-term residency
- Oversees collection of revenues and handles delinquent accounts
- Makes regular inspections of apartment communities
- Handles evictions and landlord liens
- For all on-site personnel, is responsible for training and job performance
- Hires and terminates hourly personnel
- Determines transitions and promotions for on-site personnel
- Adheres to and implements all company policies
- Audits the lease files
- Implements scheduled rent increases
- Oversees payment of invoices
- Assists in budget preparation
- Monitors parking lot for unauthorized vehicles
- Motivates staff
- Informs residents of work progress or delays
- Other duties as assigned
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required. Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, but not required.
Do you have what it takes to be committed to working for your customer with a high level of integrity? Are you an expert who understands what it means to deliver world-class service? If you meet the minimum requirements and have a strong customer focused attitude, you are encouraged to apply. Candidates meeting the minimum qualifications will be considered.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs