Vacaville, CA 95687
Residential apartment complex seeking a maintenance technician.
- Preferred, 2+ years of maintenance experience, with 250+ units.
- Ability to perform diagnostic/repairs and/or replacement of commercial and residential appliances: refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, hot water heaters, etc. HVAC a plus.
- Ability to effectively work as a team and maintain a positive environment.
- Uphold high levels of customer service standards at all times.
- High level of organization skills and time management.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Supervisor on the daily maintenance work schedule, work order priorities, and unit turns.
- Ensure maintenance shop and storage areas are organized.
- Able to handle many types of jobs (i.e. plumbing, HVAC, appliances, electrical, painting, light carpentry, drywall) .
- Maintain grounds and exterior property on a daily basis, ensuring curb appeal.
- Paint and clean as needed to ensure unit turns are completed without delay.
- Complete work orders within allotted time.
- Enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Available on-call after business hours, for emergencies. And on rotation.
- Capable of working independently.
If interested, applicants must email resume, as an attached PDF in addition to salary history and requirements,.
Full-time position. Competitive salary, including benefits package.