Regional Manager / Property Manager
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Star Management is an established leader in the manufactured housing industry with locations in California, Colorado, Idaho, Maryland, Nevada, Utah and Washington. We operate over 40 communities with thousands of sites in these seven states, and are always looking for energetic candidates to join our team. Please read on for a more detailed description of our current opening.
We are a mid-sized specialty property management firm seeking an experienced professional regional manager to oversee operations at several California communities. The ideal candidate must have regional and/or corporate management experience in all facets of residential property management, including:
- variance reporting
- narrative property reports
- project bidding and supervision
- hiring and supervising on site personnel
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, be well versed in Windows-based spreadsheets and word processing, and be highly organized.
Summary of Expectations: The Candidate should demonstrate a well-rounded mix of general administrative abilities, landlord/tenant law and solid physical plant knowledge. The candidate should possess the ability to compose solid, coherent correspondence, and to track multiple projects. The position calls for the detail-orientated person as opposed to a generalist. We prefer a doer (hands-on) as opposed to a delegator.
Specifics of the Position: The specific requirements of the position include:
- Strong residential property management background
- Excellent customer relations with residents and prospective residents
- Superb organizational skills
- Budgeting & costing
- Full computer literacy
- The ability to communicate vital information to superiors, both verbally and in writing
- Supervisorial skills to oversee and direct staff, vendors and contractors
- The ability to see the big picture
- Problem solving skills
- Create scopes of work and budgets for capital projects and park owned home rehabs
- Supervision of capital projects
The position benefits include medical, dental and vision, as well as participation in our 401(k) retirement plan.
Benefits: Star Management believes that our people are our most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly. Company benefits include:
- Educational Assistance
- Minimum 5 years residential property management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- We prefer mobilehome park experience, but that is not required
- Residential leasing experience
- California Real Estate License
- CPM or CPM Candidate strongly preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.