Leasing Agent I/COS
Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920
This position is for a full-time Leasing Agent I/COS at the Hilarita, a 104-unit family affordable housing community in Tiburon, CA. Qualified Candidates will have 1+ year of related apartment leasing experience and knowledge of Affordable Housing. COS certification preferred. Position pays $16.00/hr to $19.30/hr DOE.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting Affordable Housing since 1968. We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops multi-family communities, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration please apply to requisition 18-0177 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Leasing Agent I/COS is directly responsible for marketing and leasing the property. The Leasing Agent is also responsible for providing resident relations services.
· Assists in Developing and implementing marketing plan and creation of advertisements
· Provides Property Tours, Shows Model Unit
· Logs all Traffic, completes Follow-up, Processes Rental Application and Prepares Lease
· Collects Deposit, Conducts Unit Inspection
· Conducts Market Survey of Competition
· Participates in Property Inspections, Move in/Move out, Aids Residents with move out process
· Participates in re-certification process
· 1+ Year of Related Apartment Leasing Experience/COS experience
· MS Office knowledge and Intermediate Skills
· Knowledge of Affordable Housing
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985