Auburn, AL 36830
The Marketing/Leasing Manager’s primary function is to directly manage all marketing and leasing efforts for Pinnacle. The overall goal is to achieve a high rate of occupancy through attracting students that meet Pinnacle credit and background standards. The Marketing/Leasing Manager will also assist the Property Manager and other professional staff with the day to day operations and ensuring efficient move-in/move-out processes.
- Create annual and/or period-specific marketing plans and budgets based on occupancy goals and market conditions. Continually evaluate the plans and make changes as necessary. Track daily marketing/leasing results and develop goals for Community Ambassadors and others involved in leasing.
- Lead by example; supervise the leasing team, both on and off the property. Personally handle sales calls, tours, and presentations, as necessary. Create a monthly office-leasing schedule. Oversee and review all leases for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop and instruct in-depth training programs for leasing, touring and customer service procedures. Schedule and lead Community Ambassador meetings to discuss actual leasing goals for the week, procedure updates and retraining.
- Analyze macro and micro enrollment trends at primary and secondary universities/colleges for marketing opportunities. Complete annual market analysis reports including such criteria as enrollment, housing facilities, campus calendars and admission standards. Research campus calendars and identify high profile events (housing fairs, homecoming, and organizational events) that are marketing opportunities. Identify the student organizations and clubs on campus that are Pinnacle’s target market. Research, identify and establish relationships with key representatives in departments and organizations within the primary and secondary universities/colleges in order to pursue student marketing opportunities. Network with key (decision making) university/college representatives in order to market to student groups.
- Complete a weekly competitive property analysis report (traffic, occupancy, lease rates, incentives). Report new housing developments and any planned development within the market, and identify how such development may affect the property and what modifications would need to be made at the property. Track traffic and source by closing ratio.
- As part of implementing the marketing plan, identify student-oriented businesses and organizations, on and off campus, which may provide additional marketing opportunities to our target audience. Network with key decision making representatives of these businesses in order to market to their student customers.
- Responsible for maintaining the professional appearance of:
- The model unit, all leasing and touring areas
- The uniform standard for Community Ambassadors and other office personnel
- All marketing and collateral materials
- All advertising (print ads, radio spots, etc.)