Director of Client Services
Atlanta, GA 30301
The Director of Client Services executes the Company’s strategy related to new business development and client satisfaction by leading and coordinating activities, initiatives, and programs that promote the Company’s growth and ensure client satisfaction and retention.
College degree in business, marketing, real estate, or related degree and/or equivalent experience in real estate, marketing, client relationships, or sales. (MBA preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to engage in selling and customer services activities to increase the Company’s client base.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to develop and/or complete required reports, manage client communication, and create presentations, proposals, and collateral materials.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze market information in order to identify trends, anticipate the impact on the Company’s new business development strategies, and formulate appropriate action plans.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of a sales and customer services background sufficient to cultivate client relationships, sell products and services, and maintain customer base.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs