Assistant Manager - Corona/Chino Hills
Corona, CA 92883
BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. Greystar, the global leader in multifamily real estate, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Community Manager to join our growing team!
Supports and assists the Community Manager in overseeing and managing the financial and operational facets of the community to include the following:
- Completes the daily transactions and tasks related to the financial operation of the community by collecting and posting rent, fees, and other payments, preparing daily bank deposits and reconciling bank accounts, preparing financial reports, and processing invoices and payables.
- Reviews and submits invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, obtaining community manager approval, coding charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and managing communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, and the client/owner as needed.
- Acts as the on-site supervisor in the absence of the community manager by organizing and delegating daily work, coordinating maintenance and make-ready tasks with the maintenance supervisor, and managing the operation of the community in compliance with Company policies, procedures, and business practices.
- Processes resident move-outs by reviewing lease terms and notice requirements, applying appropriate deposit and lease cancellation fees, if applicable, and processing the disposition in accordance with established procedures and legal requirements.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Ideal candidates should have one to three years of experience in property management.
- Should have a general understanding of business principles and be financially savvy.
- Must also have excellent customer service skills, be able to multi-task and show leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Yardi and/or Onesite (based on business need) preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
We would love the opportunity to speak with qualified candidates about the multitude of impressive tools and resources available internally here at Greystar that can help pave your pathway to success!
What's in it for You?
BE Valued. Integrity-Respect-Professionalism-Accountability-Service-Team Work. They’re the values we live and work by, reflecting who we are and the quality of our relationships. As a Greystar team member, you’ll hear a lot about them and our commitment to creating memorable experiences. We believe in always going Beyond Expectations for our residents, our communities and each other. BE Rewarded. In addition to a competitive salary, we'll provide you with world-class benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, educational reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, generous holiday and vacation package, and more!
OPPORTUNITY Beyond Expectations: BE Greystar.
Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE