Community Manager - Raincross Senior Village
Riverside, CA 92501
BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. Greystar, the global leader in multifamily real estate, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Community Manager to join our growing team!
- Manages and coordinates the team members, daily activities, and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals, and ensures that the operation of the property complies with Company policies and procedures, and other laws and regulations governing multi-family housing operations. This is accomplished by:
- Supervising property staff by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Assisting in managing the client/owner relationship by meeting with the owners, conducting property tours, providing updates and information about the property’s performance, and responding to owner requests as needed.
- Meeting targeted revenues by setting rent rates, ensuring rent and fees are collected and posted in a timely manner, making financial bank deposits, and preparing and reviewing monthly financial status reports.
- Overseeing the lease enforcement process by making periodic apartment inspections, following proper notice requirements, evicting residents, and imposing and collecting late fees and other charges as allowable and stated in the terms of the lease.
- Promoting resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Ensuring the property’s maintenance team members comply with the Company’s standards with respect to responding and completing resident service requests.
- Completing various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to hire, lead, direct, evaluate, and manage subordinate and team members, including maintenance specialists; ideal candidates should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a manager of a multifamily community.
- Prior experience designing creative marketing and advertising strategies that adhere to budgeted guidelines, including using the internet, print advertising, referrals, outreach marketing, and other tactics, and appropriately selects marketing techniques that fit the property’s resident profile and market conditions; as well as, analyzing and reporting on market and trend data.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions about the property’s operation.
- Strong proficiency in using property management software (preferably Yardi and/or One Site).
- Employment history that demonstrates the application of property management, sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to manage the day-to-day operation of an apartment community, resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial records, documents, and reports, increase sales revenues, and coordinate the work of a team.
We would love the opportunity to speak with qualified candidates about the multitude of impressive tools and resources available internally here at Greystar that can help pave your pathway to success!
What's in it for You?
BE Valued. Integrity-Respect-Professionalism-Accountability-Service-Team Work. They’re the values we live and work by, reflecting who we are and the quality of our relationships. As a Greystar team member, you’ll hear a lot about them and our commitment to creating memorable experiences. We believe in always going Beyond Expectations for our residents, our communities and each other.
BE Rewarded. In addition to a competitive salary, we'll provide you with world-class benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, educational reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, generous holiday and vacation package, and more!
OPPORTUNITY Beyond Expectations: BE Greystar.
Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs