Leasing Specialist - Floater
San Mateo, CA 94401
Responsible for leasing efforts and integrated marketing programs of the property. Additionally responsible for providing quality customer relations, as it may relate to: service requests, resident retention, and any other guest services in order to provide a quality living environment for current and prospective residents. The Floating Leasing Specialist is required to travel to and work at various locations within the region in order to perform the tasks of a Leasing Specialist.
- Responsible for all leasing efforts
- Implement marketing programs of the property, including: successful leasing of apartments, qualifying potential residents, and creation of all rental agreements
- Record all traffic, rental results, & resident activity
- Provide professional service at all times, including assisting residents with service requests
- Compliance with company standards as defined in the Human Resources Policy Manual, Operations Playbook and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing, Landlord Tenant, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent. College preferred.
- 1-2 yrs direct experience with proven track record of high closing ratio, or related experience
- Strong sales, marketing and customer service skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be adaptable to changing priorities, as assignments can be altered both at the Community and Regional level
- Must be well versed in all areas of Essex platforms based on your designated role (Yardi, Yieldstar, On-Site, etc.)
- Must be an energized self-starter that can complete assigned duties with some level of autonomy
- Must comply with all company policies and initiatives, bringing attention to the Floating Community Manager any discrepancies in these areas where appropriate.
- Strong communication skills