Service Supervisor - Atelier
Los Angeles, CA 90001
BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. Greystar, the global leader in multifamily real estate, has an exciting opportunity for a Service Supervisor to join our growing team!
Oversees and performs technical and mechanical work that ensures the inside and external buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the property meet the Company’s standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality by performing maintenance-related tasks.
You will help accomplish this primarily by:
- Overseeing and completing the “make-ready” process to prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the pre-move-out inspection, creating a “punch” list of maintenance work needed, scheduling vendors and contractors as needed, obtaining needed supplies and materials, completing all maintenance tasks, and inspecting completed work.
- Assisting and completing work orders generated from resident requests for service, as well as routine upkeep on the property by diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem, and making repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements.
- Periodically inspecting work performed by other service team members, contractors, vendors and other service providers to verify the work, materials and services meet quality standards, scope and specifications as required.
- Completing monthly Preventative Maintenance procedures as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual; Conducting regularly scheduled Greystar safety meetings, ensure all MSDS sheets are current and readily accessible, and keeps up to date on all OSHA and other safety related laws and requirements to ensure property compliance.
- Demonstrating customer services skills by treating residents and others with respect, answering questions from your team and residents, responding sensitively to complaints about maintenance services, and assigned work orders with efficiency and urgency.
- EPA certifications Type I and II or Universal for refrigerant recycling. CPO Strongly preferred.
- Position requires a minimum of 1 year apartment maintenance supervisory experience.
- Must be able to handle tile work, carpentry and drywall repair, be able to troubleshoot and repair HVAC, plumbing, electric, major appliances, and all other systems on property (gates, irrigation systems, etc.).
- Availability to participate in on-call emergency rotation and respond to emergencies after hours as needed.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts, respond courteously to questions and requests, and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems.
We would love the opportunity to speak with qualified candidates about the multitude of impressive tools and resources available internally here at Greystar that can help pave your pathway to success!
What's in it for You?
BE Valued.Integrity-Respect-Professionalism-Accountability-Service-Team Work. They’re the values we live and work by, reflecting who we are and the quality of our relationships. As a Greystar team member, you’ll hear a lot about them and our commitment to creating memorable experiences. We believe in always going Beyond Expectations for our residents, our communities and each other.
BE Rewarded. In addition to a competitive salary, we'll provide you with world-class benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, educational reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, generous holiday and vacation package, and more!
OPPORTUNITY Beyond Expectations: BE Greystar.
Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs