Roving Residential Maintenance Technicia
San Francisco, CA 94133
Action Property Management is a privately held company that manages more high-rise residential buildings than any other management company in California. We have over a decade of experience offering exceptional residential building management to some of the most exclusive luxury high rise properties in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, and San Diego. With a 100% High Rise retention rate in 2017 and 96.5% overall retention rate for the past 3 years, we enjoy long standing relationships with the buildings we manage.
We are seeking a full time Roving Maintenance Technician to support our luxury associations in the San Francisco market. This person will be scheduled at various properties throughout the city.
Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, on call 24/7 for emergencies
Hourly, depending on experience
The Maintenance Technician 1, under the direction and supervision of the Supervisor, maintains and repairs all common property not maintained and repaired by a third party. The Maintenance Technician 1 will also, at the direction of the Supervisor, perform limited in unit maintenance services. The Maintenance Technician 1 is a trained responder to property emergencies such as fire, flood, earthquake and other disasters and will be available for emergencies after normal working hours. The Maintenance Technician 1 is expected to be available for emergencies or overtime in special circumstances in order to complete projects or meet deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general laborer work as assigned by the Supervisor, such as loading, unloading and moving materials, and running errands for the Engineering Department.
- Patch and paint the common areas of the building.
- Change of air filters in spaces where no fans or machinery are in operation.
- Assist in the performance of preventive maintenance work orders.
- Responsible for general cleaning of the engineering spaces.
- Clean and paint non-operating mechanical equipment, which has been shut down, locked out and tagged by Supervisor.
- Perform, in a timely manner, all maintenance prescribed by the Operations & Maintenance Manual or the Supervisor.
- Provide light electrical duties: Changing light bulbs and assisting in ballast change out, etc.
- Provide light plumbing duties: Repairs restroom fixtures, unclogging P traps and assisting in any plumbing project.
- Provide light carpentry duties: installing shelving, repairing windows, assemble furniture and accessories.
- Provide light HVAC duties: perform in-unit HVAC filter, smoke alarm battery replacement, and minor repairs as scheduled and directed by the Supervisor.
- Assist housekeeping staff in the transport of items for cleaning or clearing of areas to be cleaned.
- Maintain preparedness for emergency response to flood, fire, power outage, earthquake and other disaster.
- Respond to project emergencies.
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records