Regional Administrative Assistant
San Diego, CA 92101
The Regional Assistant will be an integral member of the Operations team providing direct administrative support to Regional Portfolio Managers (RPM) and Area Managers (AM).
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Maintain receptionist desk, screen calls and direct accordingly, greet visitors, receive packages, distribute passes, etc.
- Prepare reporting as directed by supervisor(s)
- Assist with travel and expenses
- Plan and support regional meetings and training as directed by supervisors
- Extensive and thorough review, audit and reconciliation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Company credit card expenses for yourself and on-site teams and supervisors
- On-site commissions for approval and submission to payroll
- Bi-weekly payroll (assistance as need)
- Property/Unit inspections and reporting
- Communicate and/or handle resident concerns as needed by the RPM/AM
- Assist with Quarterly Job Fairs
- Other duties as assigned
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 2-3 years administrative experience preferred
- Strong computer skills are required and should include Microsoft Word, Excel, Acrobat, Google Docs and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Yardi, Yieldstar and On-Site (Property Management Software) preferred