Menifee, CA 92585
Real Estate – Apartment Management - Supervisor
A National Property Management Company is seeking to hire a General Manager for Quinn Crossing Apartments, a prestigious apartment community located in Vacaville, CA.
Position Overview - The General Manager serves as the main representative of the company to the residents and the public. He or she has direct responsibility for the day-to-day operation and performance of the property. The General Manager is the principal supervisor responsible for implementing all of the policies and procedures established by the company.
- Hiring and supervising the training of all property personnel.
- Maintain the business office, rental office, model apartments and maintenance control center.
- Supervise all office procedures, reports and systems in accordance with policies and procedures established by the company.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operating budgets.
- Evaluate market comparables and all new construction; and report all changes in rent, concessions, incentives and other amenities offered by competitive properties.
- Monitor the financial performance of the community to ensure adherence to the current budget.
- Supervise the rental application process.
- Contract, review and process payments for goods and services as directed.
- Supervise rent collection, bank deposits and collection of delinquent accounts.
- Assist in creating, supervising and implementing the marketing program.
- Assist in the annual capital improvement process as needed, including bidding and supervision of work.
- Supervise and direct the scheduling of all preventative maintenance, repairs, services, grounds maintenance, HVAC maintenance, painting, cleaning and other maintenance to efficiently operate the property.
- Handle resident complaints and public relations problems.
- Inspect the property daily for cleanliness, misuse of the property and safety hazards.
- Inspect vacant units for market readiness prior to move-in and inspect for damage after move-out.
Requirements for General Manager:
- Must have at least two years experience working as a General Manager, and a minimum of five years of property management experience.
- Must have good organizational, analytical, communication and written skills
- Excel, Word, and computer skills required
- Yardi software knowledge preferred
- CAM, NALP, ARM, CAPS, and broker designations a plus
- BA, BS, or Associate’s degree preferred
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license.
- 401k Plan
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Participation in bonus program