San Mateo, CA 94401
In this position, you will support the Operations team for a Property Management Company through efficient performance of administrative duties.
- Extensive audit of property reports
- Creating calendars
- Execute employee housing
- Schedule and facilate meetings
- Job fair coordination
- Support Regional Team
- Customer service via phone and in-person for internal and external customers
- Internal and external written correspondence
- Projects and other duties as assigned
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Three years of administrative support with a background in the apartment operations industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Acrobat, Yadi and Yieldstar.
- Requires strong customer service skills, good communication skills, strong typing skills, excellent organizational skills, and familiarity with technology and software principles.
- Ability to get along with others a must.