Manager Strategic Client Marketing
Orlando, FL 32801
This position is responsible for providing the clients with customized, integrated marketing strategies and ensure consistent deployment across their portfolios. This role will also focus on the Greystar National Social Media platform for all properties. Employees in this role will partner with groups internal and external to Marketing (i.e. Client Service and Property Management) to implement a marketing platform that aligns with the client’s and company's strategies.
- Establish and maintain a relationship with assigned clients’ marketing representatives.
- Assist in identifying client goals, priorities and initiatives then develops integrated marketing strategies for assigned clients. Will also create, update and manage the marketing section of the client playbook.
- Communicate marketing plans, goals, resources and strategy to the Property Management Lead, Regional Property Managers and Regional Marketing team members; Actively participate in budget meetings
- Update and informs clients and other relevant departments with a need to know on marketing programs, digital strategies and innovation; identify clients from the appropriate tier levels to beta test technology.
- Perform audits and review marketing analytics with a targeted focus on website analytics and performance, lead management tools, and other marketing programs. Provide clients and operations with regular reporting on portfolio results and program adoption, along with providing budget recommendations and review on behalf of operations.
- Partner with other marketing groups on the development of creative, collateral, and promotional pieces. This includes development for new branding and rebranding; Partners with regional marketing, who takes lead, on all aspects of local advertising and outreach.
- Provide marketing oversight of portfolio transitions which include new business, onboarding and off-boarding; Prepare the strategic marketing recommendations and partner with the regional marketing teams for local information and property specific opportunities.
- Responsible for new business support for assigned client base including RFP response preparation and presentation attendance.
- Identify, create and execute additional training opportunities for operations and regional marketing in partnership with the Reputation Management lead.
Four year degree in marketing, advertising, or business and/or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to develop and manage marketing and advertising campaigns, conduct and facilitate leasing sales, and marketing training, and to create and make presentations to managers, clients/owners, and on-site team members.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, property management (preferably Yardi and/or OneSite), and database management programs in order to develop presentation materials, and generate or complete required reports.
- Broad knowledge of apartment operations and industry-related marketing concepts and terms in order to read, interpret, and apply market information to understand its impact on occupancy, traffic, retention, pricing, and revenue.
- Demonstrates skills in using the internet for marketing and product advertising, and proficiency in navigating websites and internet communication tools such as e-mail, CraigsList, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other internet tools.
- Minimum 3 years related experience; 5 years preferred.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs