Regional Maintenance Manager
Seattle, WA 98101
The Regional Maintenance Manager is responsible for meeting with and presenting various recommendations to owners and senior leadership, developing scopes of work, managing capital projects of all types, managing vendor (supplier) relations, and analyzing properties with respect to capital needs, budgeting and maintenance. This position is also responsible for guidance of on-site maintenance needs.
High school diploma or equivalent is required, college degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal, financial, and human resources documents, to create and make presentations to senior managers and staff.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor subordinate and peer employee staff.
- Demonstrated sensory capability to detect odors and hear sounds necessary to detect, diagnose, and repair machinery.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and/or HVAC maintenance and repair techniques.
- General contractor’s license preferred; licenses and/or certifications for HVAC, mold, asbestos removal, pool operation, electrician, construction, etc. may be required, based on the assigned portfolio of properties, but preferred for any geographic assignment.
- Minimum of five years previous experience in property management maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade is required.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs