Leasing Manager - Salano at Grand
Escondido, CA 92027
Redefine Excellence.Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. Greystar, the nation’s largest multifamily property management company and industry leader, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Leasing Manager to join our team! As part of the Greystar team, you will have a tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement, and be able to work with the best in the apartment industry.
Manages and directs the property’s marketing, print and internet advertising, sales activities, leasing team members, and other resources to achieve established revenue, occupancy, resident retention, and leasing goals and objectives. This is accomplished by:
- Ensuring achievement of the property’s revenue and occupancy goals by directing the property’s marketing, advertising and sales activities, overseeing on-site traffic, ensuring an appropriate inventory of “ready” apartments, setting rent pricing and concessions, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
- Staying informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results, develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and implements creative strategies around pricing, concessions, leasing incentives, and advertising to boost traffic and leases.
- Actively participating in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial reports, shop reports, traffic and closing ratios, and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance, and accesses the Company’s internal resources as needed to support solution strategies. Makes presentations about marketing and leasing strategies and results to clients, owners, and other business managers.
- Supervising the property’s leasing team members by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years prior leasing experience at larger community with demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor subordinate and peer employee staff.
- Demonstrated ability to apply sales skills, such as generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying prospects, and closing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, property management applications (preferably Yardi and/or One Site), and spreadsheet management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of a sales, marketing, internet and customer service background sufficient to resolve customer complaints and issues and complete financial records, documents, and reports.
- Ability to work most weekends is required.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
What's In It for You?
Great work environment– Integrity-Respect-Professionalism-Accountability-Service-Team Work. They’re the values we live and work by, reflecting who we are and the quality of our relationships. As a Greystar team member, you’ll hear a lot about them and our commitment to creating memorable experiences. We believe in always going that extra step for our residents, our communities and each other.
Excellent compensation– In addition to a competitive salary, we'll provide you with world-class benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, educational reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, generous holiday and vacation package, and more!
Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE