Full-Time Maintenance Technician
Rialto, CA 92376
Maintenance Technician - Rialto, CA 92376
We are currently performing a search for a full-time Maintenance Technician for Easton Square Apartments, a 96-unit apartment community in Rialto, California.
The Maintenance Technician will assist in maintaining the property under the direction of the Resident Manager and needs to be energetic, a self-starter and willing to roll up their sleeves to work hard with a team on creating a successful apartment community.
This position will require the person to live on-site after completing a (90) ninety-day probation period and may require the person to work weekends. Also, the Maintenance Technician is required to bring a personal set of tools to complete repairs and work.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
- Follow the instructions and schedule set by Resident Manager each day.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Make vacant units rent-ready and follow a set schedule.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by contractors and vendors.
- Respond to 'after-hours' maintenance calls or emergencies when scheduled.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Complete grounds work including picking up trash, sweeping curbs and dumpster areas, and maintain landscaping planter areas.
- Skim pools and empty skimmer baskets. Check pool chemical levels and arrange pool furniture.
- Responsible for alerting the Resident Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that has taken place on the property.
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and co-workers.
- Dress in appropriate work attire and maintain a clean personal hygiene.
- Assure safety standards are used during work hours and comply with all company policies in addition to local, city, state and federal guidelines.
Maintenance Technician is required to bring personal set of tools to complete repairs and work.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in property repair and maintenance with knowledge of electrical, plumbing, painting, basic carpentry, turnover maintenance and rent-ready preparation.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Must have valid driver's license, current vehicle registration and driver's California State minimum insurance coverage.
Background check and drug screening test will be conducted with job offer.
Must be willing to work on Saturday or Sunday schedules.
Must be willing to live on the property. Housing will be included as part of compensation after completing (90) ninety-day probation period.
Paid Vacations & Holidays
Excellent Health Care Insurance