Concierge - The Vermont
Los Angeles, CA 90001
Redefine Excellence.Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. Greystar, the nation’s largest multifamily property management company and industry leader, has an exciting opportunity for a Concierge to join our team! As part of the Greystar team, you will have a tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement, and be able to work with the best in the apartment industry.
The Concierge organizes, coordinates, and implements various resident services and programs and acts as an information source for and help to residents related to local market resources. This is accomplished by:
- Greeting prospects and residents as they enter the office/leasing area, and ensure the comforts of prospects and visitors while they wait to speak with a team member
- Answering phone calls and routes all calls to the appropriate team member for assistance and assists with completed service request call backs as necessary.
- Ensuring clubhouse amenities are in tour condition prior to leasing office opening each morning.
- Managing all package deliveries by documenting arrival information and notifying residents of all package deliveries within 24 hours.
- Assisting the community team with scheduling, planning and organizing resident activities and programs.
- Performing support and administrative tasks, paperwork, computer work, and other tasks as necessary.
- Keeping detailed information on local area restaurants, shops, delivery places, and other pertinent information that may be of interest to residents and maintains relationships and contacts with concierge vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills to be able to interact effectively with a diverse group of people, stay calm under pressure, and provide cheerful assistance to others.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to produce error-free documentation and create orderly systems and processes.
- Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for researching resident requests with programs such as Craigslist, Google and other search engines, and navigating the internet and websites.
- Ability to push, pull, lift, carry, or maneuver weights of up to twenty (20) pounds independently and fifty (50) pounds with assistance.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, which may include weekends and/or holidays.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
What's In It for You?
Great work environment– Integrity-Respect-Professionalism-Accountability-Service-Team Work. They’re thevalues we live and work by,reflecting who we are and the quality of our relationships. As a Greystar team member, you’ll hear a lot about them and our commitment to creating memorable experiences. We believe in always going that extra step for our residents, our communities and each other.
Excellent compensation– In addition to a competitive salary, we'll provide you with world-class benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, educational reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, generous holiday and vacation package, and more!
Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs