Long Beach, CA 90807
Los Angeles Property Management Company seeks for immediate hire full time Leasing Consultant/Agent for Long Beach area apartment community.Applicants must have minimum 3 years extensive sales or leasing experience and be a strong closer; strong customer service skills with polished phone etiquette and written communication skills; strong administrative skills; professional appearance and attitude;with strong work ethics and standards.
* Generating traffic reports
* Answering leasing inquiries/securing appointments
* Giving property tours
* Closing & processing rental applications
* Preparing resident lease files
* Assist with move-in coordination
* Knowing Fair Housing laws a plus
* Generating Monthly Competitive Market Survey
Hours are 9:00am to 6pm.Weekends required.Medical/dental benefits, commissions, and other excellent benefits offered.MANDATORY DRUG AND BACKGROUND CHECKS CONDUCTED. Only qualified applicants who submit a resume, contact phone number, references, and salary history will be contacted.