Manager, GDIG Marketing
San Francisco, CA 94102
The GDIG marketing manager is responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of marketing activities with the goal of maximizing asset performance for Greystar owned, multifamily assets.
A degree in marketing, advertising, communications or business is preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in a marketing role within a creative or digital agency and/or medium to large service-oriented company required.
- Creativity, problem-solving, and effective communication skills are essential.
- Proven ability to use diplomacy, persuasiveness, and good judgment in constructing messages, replies to inquiries and comments, and other communications both inside and outside of the organization.
- Knowledge of rental housing operations and real estate-related marketing concepts and terms to read, interpret, and apply information is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and data management programs to prepare, deliver, and present required reports.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
Greystar is a fully integrated real estate company, specializing in management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry. Established over 30 years ago, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Currently, the Company manages over 400,000 apartment homes, in 150 markets globally. Greystar was ranked 1st among the top 50 U.S. Apartment Managers, according to the 2015 National Multifamily Housing Council. The dedication of Greystar’s team members has contributed to the Company’s long-term success. Greystar’s commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making the Company one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.
Join the leader in the multifamily real estate industry and begin your career with a company you can call home.
Greystar offers competitive compensation and benefits. EOE
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs