Redlands, CA 92373
We are looking for a Apartment Property Manager to join our team at a 150 unit community in the Redlands, CA area.
- At least 2 years of experience managing an apartment community in the market/conventional market
- Strong leadership and customer service skills
- Experience with financials, budgets, and reporting
- Good communication skills both, verbal and written
- Passionate about helping others find a home and have a positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of MS word, excel, and outlook; Yardi experience preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, paid sick and vacation, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, and you meet the above requirements, please apply today.