Anza Management Tustin, CA 92780
About this job
Actively seeking Apartment Manager with a minimum of one year experience for our apartment community in Tustin!
Ideal candidate must have a minimum of one year of prior property apartment management experience. This opportunity is to live onsite. We offer a 2-bedroom apartment unit as part of the compensation package plus hourly pay and benefits.
COME WORK FOR A GREAT TEAM !
• Maintain high occupancy.
• Effectively market the community.
• Achieve timely rent collections and handle all income related issues.
• Keep monthly expenditures within the limits of the approved budget.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure both appearance and physical integrity of the property and its assets are in good condition at all times.
• Coordinate the maintenance of the property to ensure the quality and timeliness of maintenance efforts.
• Promote positive public relations with prospects, residents, vendors and clients.
• Enforce community rules.
• Develop a professional, motivated team through effective personnel management.
Requirements for this position:
• Minimum 1 year experience in same or similar role/capacity
• Excellent property management skills including leasing, marketing, resident relations/control and customer service.
• Good computers skills (property management software -- Yardi (Preferred), Excel, Word.
• Experience with all financial related issues -- expenditure control, maximizing income, collections, budgeting, etc.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers, staff and management.
Anza Management considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements EEOC/FEHC Laws. Anza Management abides by all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws, including EEOC/FEHC laws.
Nothing in this job posting guarantees employment.