Assistant to the Manager
The Cannon Management Company Canoga Park, CA 91304
About this job
Cannon Management is seeking an Assistant to the Manager for the beautiful community Jordan Tropicana in Canoga Park Ca. This position will support the community manager with the daily property operations. You will provide superior customer service to our residents, lease apartments, and assist with marketing efforts to make our properties successful in all business climates. If you thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented, energetic environment and are self-motivated, please apply today! This position includes a fully comped apartment.
- Demonstrated ability to apply sales skills, such as communication, follow up, generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying applicants, and sales closing techniques.
- 1-3 years experience in property management
- Ability to learn and understand leasing proficiencies
- Proficiency in property management applications (preferably Yardi, On-Site)
- Customer service experience preferred
- Property management experience preferred, but willing to train the right person
- Our communities are open 7 days a week so weekend hours are required
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, and 401(k)
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below.