San Francisco, CA 94102
Aperto Property Management, Inc. is a growing Multifamily Property Management Company. We are currently seeking a Full Time Desk Clerk with Outstanding Customer Service Experience to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
The ideal candidate will have a sunny, warm and vibrant personality when greeting both internal and external customers. As well as a positive, "can do"ÃƒÆ’"Å¡Ãƒ"šÃ‚Â attitude.
We provide an employee friendly workplace where our associates are empowered to take initiative, good work is noticed and rewarded and there is a distinct culture of learning and development.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
In this position, you will be responsible for staffing the front desks of our Single Resident Occupancy (SRO) Hotels. Desk Clerks provide a warm welcoming to all who enter the building and supportive environment for the residents to call home. You may occasionally have to submit Incident Reports to the Manager depending on the situation.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Multi-housing property management experience, a plus
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
• Effective communication skills in English necessary; speaking, reading, writing
• Sound judgment and the ability to be accommodating while maintaining boundaries
• ONESITE property management software experience, a plus
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Proficient data entry and typing skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
• Must be dependable and reliable
• Professional appearance and manner
• Problem solving skills
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in front desk reception or in customer service.
- De-escalation and conflict resolution training and experience strongly preferred.
Aperto Property Management offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision and life insurance. We also offer disability, paid vacation, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K plan with company matching.
Aperto Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records."Ã‚Â