Mountain View, CA 94040
We are growing!
The Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR - MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA (544 units)
The SRG is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for our beautiful 544-unit The Americana community! There's no wrong way to kick back at Americana Apartments, where you'll find modern, resort-style amenities on a sprawling estate. Take a dip in one of three swimming pools, stroll along 22 lush acres of shady pathways around a private lake, or relax in the comforts of home. You're a short trip to Castro Street, the center of downtown Mountain View - home to restaurants, farmers markets, shopping and more. And for the few hours a day that don't count as leisure time, we're neighbors with just about every tech company in the valley. Americana is your gateway to modern luxury and everyday convenience. This is an excellent opportunity in a beautiful location for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and coordinating of employee activities and outside contractors engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and maintaining grounds.
Additional responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
• Directs employees and outside contractors in apartment renovations, service requests, structural repairs and ground maintenance.
• Obtains bids for work from outside contractors. Assembles, analyzes and submits bids to superiors for action.
• Orders and receives supplies, appliances and equipment from vendors.
• Coordinates work performed by outside vendors and inspects completed work for conformance to specifications and standards.
• Inspects facilities and equipment to determine need and extent of service, equipment required, and type. Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
• Assists Property Manager in planning and administering maintenance budget.
• Participates in after hours and emergency coverage as assigned by supervisor.
• Must have 2+ years related experience in property management as a Maintenance Supervisor on 300+ units. • Prefer Yardi experience
• Must have experience in all trades • Must have excellent written, communication and computer skills
• Past supervisory experience a must
• Current driver's license and auto insurance required.
• Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.