Birtcher Anderson Realty Management
Assistant Property Manager â€“ Mobile Ho
Vista, CA 92083
Vista Manor and Estrella De Oro, is seeking a Full Time Assistant Manager to manage a dual site community.
Work duties include the following:
- Coordinating all office administration tasks at the park, including answering phone calls and meeting with walk in residents and visitors
- Manage and prepare annual management plan and budget for the property.
- Handling rent payments and inputting all payment data into management software (MRI)
- Contacting residents regarding delinquencies and billing statements
- Preparing and serving legal notices
- Overseeing compliance of all homes to the community's Rules and Regulations
- Approving all accounts payable and invoices
- Responding to inquiries on homes for sale in the park and processing paperwork for prospective buyers.
- Working with Maintenance Supervisor and staff to ensure Park maintenance repairs and projects are being bid properly and the work is to proper standard
- Ensuring that all vendor and resident files are up to date
- Coordinating and planning resident/community events (some after hours or weekend time may be needed)
- Any other tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the park
Requirements include the following:
- At least 5 years of related office or property management experience (MRI is a plus)
- Proficient in property management accounting software system
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Valid CA drivers license is required
- Familiarity with Mobile Home Residency Law (MRL) is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Compensation includes the following:
- Depending on experience
- Performance bonus
- Eligibility for full medical benefits after 60 days
- Eligibility for dental and vision insurance after 60 days
- Eligibility for 401 (k) after 90 days
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Vista Manor and Estrella De Oro are Caritas communities. As a nonprofit organization, Caritas has as its mission to provide and maintain quality and affordable housing. With the increasing number of households on fixed or limited incomes and the scarcity of reliable, long-term and reasonably priced housing, Caritas endeavors to create vibrant, affordable residential communities where quality of life, resident involvement and caring are priorities.
Compensation: DOE + full benefits after 60 days