United Development Group, Inc.
Bakersfield, CA 93304
Award winning Owner/Operator is looking to hire an extraordinary individual that wants to grow and evolve beyond their imagination. Are you ready to work in a World Class Property Management Company where you are more than just another worker?
We are currently seeking an Advanced Maintenance Lead for our apartment community in Bakersfield, CA. Our team is energetic and upbeat and has a CAN DO attitude that is contagious. We are looking for a superstar Maintenance Technician with advanced experience in bathroom finishing, counter top setting, plumbing, apartment turns, etc.
As the successful Advanced Maintenance Lead you will be responsible for all daily maintenance operations including but not limited to:
- Plan and execute apartment interior renovations;
- Skilled in plumbing and electrical;
-All maintenance needs for the residents homes and common areas;
- Produce a high quality renovation each and every time;
- Maintain inventory control of maintenance tools and supplies;
- Implement preventative maintenance programs;
- Turn vacant units (large number of vacant units in a short amount of time);
- Arrange and oversee the work of outside contractors;
- Handle after hours emergency calls when necessary; etc.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Participation
- Bonus Potential
- Paid sick, vacation and some holidays
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and skills.
Subject to criminal background and drug screening procedures.
Do you have what it takes?
- Do you have at least 3 years maintenance experience as a maintenace technician in the apartment rental industry?
- Do you have at least 1 year experience in a lead role?
- Do you have Maintenance/Operations experience with a solid knowledge of building systems: tile setting, cabinet installation, bath tub refinishing, drywall and texture, plumbing, major appliance repair, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc.?
- Are you able to assess damages and estimate cost of repairs?
- Do you have an eye for excellence and are detail-oriented?
- Do you have strong written and oral communication skills?
- Do you have strong organizational skills?
- Are you able to solve problems?
- Are you able to interact with people in a positive matter?
- Do you have the ability to plan, organize and follow through on work?
- Pool Operator and HVAC certifications preferred.
- Are you a Self-starter who demonstrates professionalism and can work independently?