Leasing Consultant (18-15742)
Dallas, TX 75206
Apply directly by using the following link:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous sales or customer service experience required
- Leasing experience a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- BA preferred
How do you see your future?
If you picture your future impacting individuals and striving to help them find a home where they can live carefree while creating lasting memories with their friends and families, then Alliance is the right place for you. By building lasting relationships with Alliance teammates and residents, the Sales Associate provides the first impression for our future residents and drives our management sales pipeline. This position is the first step for most growth opportunities in the sales/marketing areas of our organization. Come join our team and make a difference!
As our Sales Associate the opportunity for expressing world class customer service is endless. While touring with future residents, you will be expected to close lease agreements and drive revenue for the property. Thorough knowledge of the competitive market and surrounding amenities are the keys to your success. Strategizing innovative ideas and resident functions creates a dynamic working and living environment.
The Key Responsibilities.
- Drive performance by understanding and achieving sales goals
- Exude an outgoing and dynamic personality while welcoming prospective residents and touring the community
- Prepare organized packets and documents for move ins, turns and renewals
- Follow a system for effective follow-up with prospective residents through online and telephone leads
- Thorough understanding of products, floor plans, competitors and amenities to identify opportunities to create value for residents and drive more revenue
- Accurately accommodate and process resident requests, payments and leasing documents
- Initiate marketing ideas and assist in coordinating resident functions
- World class customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Alliance Is Our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime! Is Alliance in your future?