Leasing & Marketing Area Manager
Pinnacle Clemson, SC 29631
About this job
The Marketing/Leasing Manager’s primary function is to directly manage all marketing and leasing efforts for our Company. The overall goal is to achieve a high rate of occupancy though attracting residents that meet our Company's credit standards. The Marketing/Leasing Manager will also assist the Property Manager and other professional staff with the day to day tasks.
- Create weekly/monthly and annual marketing plans based on occupancy goals and market conditions. Consistently evaluate the plans and make changes as necessary. Track/report daily marketing/leasing results.
- Leading by example, supervise the leasing team both on and off the property. Personally handle sales calls, tours, and presentations as necessary. Create a weekly/daily office-leasing schedule. Oversee and review all leases for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop and instruct in-depth training programs for leasing, touring and customer service procedures. Schedule and lead Community Ambassador Meetings to discuss actual leasing, goals for the daily/week, procedure updates and retraining.
- Analyze university and community trends for marketing opportunities. Complete annual market analysis reports including such criteria as enrollment, housing facilities, campus calendars and admission standards. Research campus calendars and identify high profile events (housing fairs, homecoming, and organizational events) that are marketing opportunities. Identify the student organizations and clubs on/off campus that are our target market. Research and identify key representatives in departments and organizations within the primary and secondary universities/colleges as student marketing opportunities. Network with key (decision making) university/college representatives in order to market to student groups.
- Report new housing developments and any planned development within the market.
As part of implementing the marketing plan, identify student-oriented businesses that may provide additional marketing opportunities to our target audience. Network with key decision making representatives of these businesses in order to market to their student customers, emphasizing cross promotional opportunities.
All members of the Team are responsible for maintaining our Company standards - unwritten guidelines that emphasize professional appearance and customer service values. The Leasing and Marketing Manager is responsible for maintaining the professional appearance of:
- The model unit, all leasing and touring areas
- All marketing and collateral materials
- All advertising (print ads, radio spots, etc.)
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for the professional leasing and customer service standards demonstrated by CAs and other staff.
- Social Media Content and Handles. (Training will be provided)
- Gorilla Marketing