Ancillary Income Manager
Shows and leases apartments to prospective residents and completes associated administrative functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interviews prospective residents and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications. Inputs information into computer.
- Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool, location of shopping centers and freeways, services available, and terms of lease.
- Qualifies prospective residents, verifying applications, lease documents and related paperwork. Updates records as necessary.
- Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit and application fee.
- Introduces resident to apartment/property procedures.
- Promotes positive, proactive resident relations, working to make the living experience, the first and last impression, of the highest quality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proven ability to pass a fair house exam.
- Ability to read and interpret service orders and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Ability to apply common sense in matters of safety and understand instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Effective listener and communicator.
- Effective sales skills.
- Able to work weekends.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.