Redlands, CA 92373
Real Estate Multi-Family Apartment Management - Leasing Consultant
A National Property Management Company is seeking to hire a Leasing Consultant for Barton Vineyard, a prestigious apartment community located in Redlands, CA.
Position Overview The Leasing Consultant will show and lease apartments to prospective residents and assist with renewal leases for existing residents; as well as effectively, courteously and efficiently provide customer service to prospects and existing residents.
- Meet and qualify all prospective residents and obtain necessary guest card information.
- Obtain accurate traffic source information and enter it correctly in the system.
- Show prospective residents the models and units available for rent.
- Take applications for rental, accept rental deposits, and process applications for approval procedure.
- Answer telephone and Internet inquires providing information in response to rental inquiries. Make follow-up calls and e-mail responses as necessary.
- Assist in the lease renewal process performing duties as assigned by the General Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Open and secure models and 'show' apartments daily. Help maintain the rental office, models and show apartments at all times.
- Walk the property daily to inspect rent ready apartments and the general condition of the community.
Requirements for Leasing Consultant:
- Full time position with regularly scheduled weekend hours.
- Ideal candidate will have previous apartment industry experience.
- Must be organized and detail oriented, possess strong marketing and sales skills, effective communication skills, and experience with telephone sales presentation.
- Must have good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Computer skills required
- Knowledge of Yadi software is a plus.
- Must possess a current and valid Drivers License.
- 401k Plan
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Participation inbonus program