Company Confidential West Sacramento, CA 95691
About this job
A property management firm specializing in affordable multi-family housing.
The qualified candidate will supervise the daily operations and management of the properties assigned to them. Overall responsibilities include staffing, training, and direction with respect to Resident Managers and site-level employees.
Properties within the greater Fresno area.
- Responsible for minimizing individual property vacancy and delinquency while maximizing collections.
- Responsible to adherence of property's budget. District Manager is also responsible for pro-active communication with respect to any issues that would place any individual property in a position where the budget would not be achieved (on a monthly and year-to-date basis).
- Responsible for achieving satisfactory or higher ratings as appropriate for all third-party inspections. Detailed responses to inspections are expected. Attendance at all HUD, RD, REAC, LIHTC or other regulatory inspections.
- Responsible for ensuring that new employees receive appropriate orientation and development for their position when joining the company.
- Responsible for all aspects of execution with respect to policies and procedures within their area of responsibility.
- Responsible for periodic property inspections in accordance with management company policy on all properties in their area of responsibility, including direction provided to the Resident Manager as a result of these inspections as well as compliance follow-up.
- Responsible to Human Resources for decisions on hiring and firing.
CORE COMPETENCIES ARE TO INCLUDE:
- Respond with tact and grace to challenging resident calls and emails.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Current Auto Insurance
- Reliable Transportation
- Extensive knowledge of various State and Federal Subsidy Programs and Organizations
- Tax Credits
- Rural Development
- HCD "“ RHCP and HUD
- Bond Programs
- 5 day work week, 8-5 p.m.
- Salary: DOE