. Responds to all applicants and residents in a courteous and prompt manner regarding leasing, marketing and resident relations.
* Markets, shows, and leases apartments to prospective residents by performing the following duties:
* Maintains an accurate and updated inventory of apartments available to rent, a list of prospective residents and a list of current information concerning renewals.
* Establishes rapport with each prospective resident, determines his/her needs and desires and presents the community in a manner that addresses those needs and desires.
* Schedules appointments for showing market-ready apartments, overcomes objectives, obtains commitment to lease and follows up on undecided prospects.
* Verifies rental applications for accuracy and completeness per company and housing regulations.
* Prepares move-in and welcome packages.
* Assists in move-in/move-out process and insures that apartments to be shown and leased are clean and attractive.
* Assists in the collection of rent and other monies due and processes service requests for maintenance service.
* Previous leasing consultant experience is a must!
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must be very organized, professional, friendly, enthusiastic and diligent.
* OneSite experience preferred.
Long Term Disability
Short Term Disability