Community Graduate Assistant
1. Assists in the opening and closing of the community.
2. Participates in all Resident Advisor fall and winter training sessions, attends graduate and professional staff meetings and training sessions, and leads and/or participates in weekly or bi-weekly residence hall staff meetings.
3. Schedules office and on-call shifts, oversees shift switches, and finds coverage for the office as the need arises.
4. Serves as the designated overnight on-call contact at least once a week, being paid no more than actual time spent on calls and responses during the on-call time frame.
5. Assists in the administrative management of the residential life area.
6. Develops and implements procedures on an as needed basis under the direction of the Community Manager.
7. Serves on a University Housing Services committee(s).
8. Serves as a resource for students and staff to address needs and concerns.
9. Abides by, interprets, and enforces University policies, procedures, and regulations.
10. Assists community staff in any emergency or emergency drills.
11. Answers office phone, takes messages, and provides information concerning the University and community.
12. Maintains duty log of observations/concerns worthy to note, as well as reminders for next shift.
13. Maintains checkout log and inventory of hall supplies equipment, and games used by residents in accordance with established community procedures.
14. Maintains the work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
15. Ensures work orders are placed online and followed up on in a timely manner.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs